Collaborative space (e-COST)
Everyone is welcome:
- to discuss our intellectual outputs and
- related content in the forum;
- to contribute to content of the e-portals; and
- to discuss various aspects of specialised translator training in the different fora
- Search option in the e-Portals (Pool of Assessment Techniques and Methodology).
- Upload materials into the e-Portals (Pool of Assessment Techniques and Methodology) and win an award or certificate.
- Test our e-modules or adapt them into your own specialised translation training programme as you wish.
- Post questions, raise topics, get informed about latest news or take part in the upcoming organised events through our social media platforms:
- eTransFair (mainly in English)
- BME Centre for Interpreter and Translator Training (mainyl in Hungarian)
- Zentrum für Translationswissenschaft (mainly in German)
- Hermes Traducciones y Servicios Lingüísticos (mainly in Spanish)
- competences of specialised translators
- transferable training scheme
- teaching and learning materials
- guidelines and handbooks
- equal opportunities
- Other (e.g. discuss staff exchange schemes or similar projects, etc.)
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply when using the www.etransfair.eu website (in the followings referred to as "website"); by using this website, you fully accept these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. Read the full terms and conditions of the etransfair.eu website here...Terms and Conditions etransfair.eu website
Declaration of User content
Read the Declaration of Consent under Data Protection Law here...etf_declaration of user consent.docx
- Information on the moderation of the forum: Social media netiquette
The eTransFair project team promotes and supports an open dialogue. Therefore, we look forward to your comments and participation in discussions. To guarantee respectful communication, the attached file specifying the rules apply to all comments posted on the social media channels of the eTransFair website and on other relevant social media channels.